The Updates Page
Updated many of the videos on Charlie’s Video Blog.
Moved all personal information from the main page over to “About Charles Harman” page.
We now have a Forum located over on the Side Bar, just register and/or log in and post as you would on any forum. I have started with the following Forums, if anyone can come up with any additional forums or Discussions just create them.
Added many new photos to “Bantayan Island Page 2” a page under “Photos” on the main menu.
1. Added two videos to the top of the “Family Photos” page under “Photos” They are “Moments in our lives” about us, and “The Complete Treasure” about the children.
2. Made changes to the M&M Retirement Tours Post, making it up to 4 people in the car and $197 per person, per day.
1. I installed a Pay Now PayPal button you can now pay me for my services here and donate.
1. I have added a directory of all posts on the About dropdown menu called “All Posts” I am still working on this page is is totally lacking formatting at this time but is functional. Once I get the formatting done I will update it.
2. I also removed the list of all posts on the side bar as it is slowing down the load way too much. Open a new window and go to the directory by pasting in this address into your address bar: http://retiringphilippines.org/about/posts-directory/
3. I have rearranged the sidebar for cosmetic resons.
1. Tweaking the SEO settings, and conducting keyword research and adjusting the web sites keywords have resulted in a 3 fold increase in traffic.
Charles and Marianne Harman in Bantayan Island September 2004, we are going back this month October.