Philippines Journey – Palawan
Most of you have probably seen my cinematic film ( Philippines – Land of Enchanted Islands ) but until now no one has seen what adventures went down while filming that video in the Philippines.
This Is the place where it all started, Palawan. Palawan was an obvious choice to visit as it has so many beautiful locations within the Island. My goal was to film as much as possible to have enough footage at the end to create a Beautiful cinematic video, and of course have a great time doing so. I made my way from Puerto Princesa, visiting the insane Cave system there, and then to Port Barton, where i made a bunch of new friends and was truely getting the Philippines vibe. The after 3 days in Port Barton I left my new friends to get on a 4 hour van to El Nido where i would meet my buddy Mark Mitchel. from then on El Nido became a dream as we met with others, and set off on boat tours around this beautiful paradise.
Amazing people in this video
– Adi ( Model girl on Elnido island ) – https://www.instagram.com/adisass0n/
– Mark Mitchell ( Instagramer, travel film maker ) – https://www.instagram.com/markwumitchell/
– Esmee ( Zipline friend ) – https://www.instagram.com/esmeecoehoorn/
– Miya – ( Girl on the hammock ) – https://www.instagram.com/miya_rebecca/
– Brett Anderson – ( El nido squad group ) – https://www.instagram.com/theprodigyba/
– Devon Gray – ( El nido squad group ) – https://instagram.com/devongray
– Brendan Keck – ( El nido squad group ) – https://instagram.com/brendankeck
– Connor Reilly – ( El nido squad group ) – https://instagram.com/versacepoptart
– Tyler Willi – ( El nido squad group ) – https://www.instagram.com/tylerwilli
– check end credits of the video.
Ambient and other Sound Effects
Epidemic Sound was used for many of the sound effects in this video. sign up for a month free of royalty free music and sound effects for your videos below.
(music in this video was not from Epedemic sound)
Transition Sound Effects.
Most of the high quality transition whooshes were from our own transition sound pack which can be bought through this link below!
#Palawan #Philippines #Travel